Activision Blizzard Responds To SEC Investigation, Says It's Making Changes

As it faces ongoing scrutiny and a new investigation from the US government, Activision Blizzard released a statement on Tuesday saying it is committed to working with regulators to change its workplace policies to become more inclusive.

CEO Bobby Kotick said in a statement that the gaming giant is “deeply committed to making Activision Blizzard one of the best, most inclusive places to work anywhere.” He added that “discrimination, harassment, or unequal treatment of any kind” have no place at Activision Blizzard.

“While we continue to work in good faith with regulators to address and resolve past workplace issues, we also continue to move ahead with our own initiatives to ensure that we are the very best place to work. We remain committed to addressing all workplace issues…

Man City complete signing of highly rated Argentina prospect Perrone

Manchester City have completed the signing of highly rated Argentina youth international Maximo Perrone from Velez Sarsfield.

The 20-year-old is reported to have cost City £8million initially and has signed a deal that runs through June 2028.

Perrone only made his breakthrough at Velez last March, but the central midfielder quickly established himself as a prominent part of the senior team, even wearing the captain s armband on occasion.

His contract had entered its final year, and although City are said to be paying more than his reported £7m release clause, that was sure to be significantly higher if Velez did manage to secure his future into 2024.

Perrone is the latest in a string of exports to fetch Velez a considerable fee in the past six years, wi…

Comparing Wayne Rooney to the best in Europe makes this England fan very sad.

Four years ago, Wayne Rooney burst onto the world stage by starring for England in the 2004 European Championships. Many people in England, maybe optimistically, think that we would have gone on to win that tournament if Rooney hadn’t been injured in the penalty shoot-out defeat to Portugal.

At that time, I was convinced that Rooney was going to become one of the best players in the world. I was certain that he was going to be England’s best player for a very long time indeed. Watching Euro 2008 I have been wondering whether he would have stood out in this tournament if he had been there and whether he has come anywhere near the hype and hope that surrounded him four years ago.

We all know that Rooney came to fame by becoming the younge…

Arsenal keen on Manchester City centre-back John Stones

Arsenal are interested in signing John Stones from Premier League rivals Manchester City, according to . It has been reported that the Gunners want to be kept informed of the former Everton central defender and would be keen on speaking to him if he became available.

The report has added that Stones has been waiting patiently for his chance at City, which he got in the 5-0 win against Burnley at the Etihad Stadium in the Premier League at the weekend. However, the England international central defender could have a big decision to make on his future in the coming weeks if he fails to get regular playing time under manager Pep Guardiola, according to the report.

According to , Stones has made two appearances in the Premier League and has made two starts and two substitut…

Spurs and Gunners set to duel for De La Red

The Sun reports that both the Gunners and Spurs are keen on signing Real Madrid midfielder, Ruben De la Red. However, the price is estimated to be around ₤15million to secure his services.

The 23 year old star was hugely impressive for Getafe last season on loan. So much so that he earned not only a place in Spain’s triumphant Euro 2008 squad, but also a return to Real Madrid, who exercised their buy-back option this summer.

It is uncertain whether the he will remain at the Bernabeu past pre-season, as Madrid is reportedly intent on using the deep-lying playmaker as a makeweight for certain transfer targets, much alike Robinho.

Blancos boss Berndt Schuster has stated he would like to give De la Red the opportunity to work his way i…

Norwich City 0 Chelsea 0: Conte´s second string fail to deliver

Chelsea s second string flattered to deceive at Carrow Road as the 2017 FA Cup finalists were held to a 0-0 draw by Norwich City in the third round.

Antonio Conte used Saturday s clash as a chance to give some of his squad players more game time, but it backfired as they struggled to create openings and will need a replay if they are to progress.

The likes of Kenedy, Michy Batshuayi and Willy Caballero were all given rare starts for the visitors, but they were easily marshalled by the Championship side.

A disappointing first half failed to produce a single shot on target, and, although Chelsea improved slightly after the break thanks to Willian, finding a goal proved too much.

It is a fourth unbeaten game in a row for Daniel Farke s Canaries, who impres…